You might be too busy enjoying the Battlefield 1 open beta right now to realize AMD has released new Radeon Software Crimson Edition drivers that are ready for both Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Battlefield 1. You can grab the new drivers right here.
AMD says it has also added new DX11 CrossFire profiles for both games, with the new 16.8.3 hotfix solving some of the issues with random blank or colored screens when gaming on Radeon RX 400 series cards. AMD is also working on various other issues, noting that there are a list of things the company is working on as we speak:
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Radeon Software may intermittently fail to install or hang on some AMD CrossFire configurations. If this happens users can reboot and re-install without issue as a workaround.
- Grand Theft Auto V may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics when playing at 4K resolution in story mode.
- A small number of 144hz non-FreeSync enabled displays may exhibit flickering during gaming or on desktop.
- Ark Survival Evolved may experience an error message when trying to launch the game in some configurations.
- DOTA2 may experience an application hang when using the Vulkan API and changing resolution or game/quality settings.
- Corruption may be experienced in Rise of the Tomb Raider using the DirectX12 API on some Hybrid Graphics configurations when performing a task switch.
- Shader Cache may remain be enabled when set to "off" in Radeon Settings on some Hybrid Graphics configurations.
- Radeon RX 480 graphics may experience intermittent stuttering in The Division when high game settings are used and vsync is enabled.
- Battlefield 4 may experience intermittent crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Radeon Pro Duo may experience a black screen in Total War: Warhammer with the games API set to DirectX®12 and V-Sync enabled.
- World of Tanks may experience stuttering after performing a task switch in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rocket League may experience flickering when in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Ashes of the Singularity may experience an application crash with "crazy" in game settings and Multi-GPU enabled.
Download the new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.3 drivers here.