NVIDIA has just released its new GeForce 368.81 WHQL drivers, which are Game Ready for a bunch of new VR titles that NVIDIA has just released - including VR Funhouse. You can download the new GeForce 368.81 WHQL drivers here.
There's also support for Everest VR, Obduction (from the makers of Myst), Raw Data, and The Assembly. As for the changelog on NVIDIA's new GeForce 368.81 WHQL drivers, here's what you'll need to know:
- Provides the optimal experience for new and upcoming Virtual Reality titles including NVIDIA VR Funhouse, Everest VR, Obduction, Raw Data, and The Assembly.
- Supports the new Ansel technology now available in Mirror's Edge Catalyst, which allows you to compose your shots from any angle, capture in 2D, 360°, and adjust with post-process filters.
- VR Ready GeForce GTX 1080, 1070, and 980 Ti customers can download NVIDIA VR Funhouse from Steam today.
Application SLI Profiles
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- -Obduction - disabled SLI
3D Vision Profiles
- Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
- -Obduction - not recommended
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
GPU Boost not applied to VR games. 
- Vive does not work with mini-DisplayPort on the Link Box. 
- [ArcheAge] The GameGuard module crashes in nvinit.dll when CreateProcess() is called with parameters greater than 260 bytes. 
- [GeForce GTX 970M] NVIDIA reference driver support requested for GIGABYTE P55Wv5. 
- [GP104] Corruption seen when booting on DVI at or above a 330 MHz pixel clock and an 80 Hz refresh rate. 
- [365.10] Tearing occurs in windowed applications after an update to Release 364.xx drivers. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
- [ArcheAge] The GameGuard module crashes in nvinit.dll when CreateProcess() is called with parameters greater than 260 bytes.