AMD has just pushed out its new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.1 beta drivers, with support for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex - which looks so ridiculously good at 4K on the PC, by the way.
The new drivers fix the usual issues, with AMD adding that there's a nice 27% performance boost for the Radeon R9 Fury X. As for what to expect:
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- HDMI™ Scaling options may not be available in Radeon Settings on some system configurations or some applications may ignore the HDMI™ Scaling options setting.
- The option to enable/disable AMD Crossfire™ technology logo may be missing on some system configurations from the Gaming, Global Options tab in Radeon Settings.
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Radeon Settings game manager does not display icons for Origin Games.
Grab the new Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.1 beta drivers right here.
- > NEXT STORY: Shots fired: GameStop CEO says 'Wii U was disappointing to everybody'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield 1's African American lead is a WW1 Harlem Hellfighter