Audio company V-MODA has unveiled the Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear headphones, a hybrid audio device that supports both wired and wireless listening.
The headphones can maintain a wireless Bluetooth signal up to 33 feet away, with 12 hours of continuous listening. V-MODA also supports a dual-diaphragm 50mm driver, and plugging in a cable immediately switches off all electronics so zero latency can be achieved. The built-in hidden microphone supports phone calls and voice recognition, whether connected to a PC and notebook or smartphone.
"As an avid analog purist, for years I said I would not make a wireless headphone; instead, we decided to make our best over-ear wired headphone yet featuring the best wireless mode," said Val Kolton, CEO of V-MODA. "After years of R&D, we can proudly say that Crossfade Wireless is versatile enough to be the everyday audio weapon of choice for music professionals, audiophiles, gamers and savvy consumers, alike."
- Type: Over-Ear Bluetooth
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 30 ohm
- Weight: 292g (with standard aluminum shields)
- Battery: 12 hours typical usage
- Cable:1-Button Reinforced SpeakEasy Microphone 3.5mm cable
The V-MODA Crossfade Wireless headphones are available now with a $299 MSRP.
- > NEXT STORY: Activision 'significantly changed' the story arc of Destiny
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Metal Gear Solid V has sold 3 million units within the first week