DICE teased that there was a new game mode coming for Battlefield Hardline, and here it is: Robbery. The new expansion is the second for Battlefield Hardline, with Criminal Activity launching not too long ago.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery has four new maps, a new 5v5 game mode known as 'Squad Heist', four new weapons, two new gadgets, two new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades, new camos and vehicle paints, and 'The Legendary Super Feature'. As for the new Squad Heist game mode, the developer refers to it as "refreshing and familiar". DICE explains that Squad Heist has three distinct stages:
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 1, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 2, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals run to an escape location, call a helicopter, and get the loot to safety.
Battlefield Hardline: Robbery will be made available for Early Access for Battlefield Hardline Premium members starting next month.
- > NEXT STORY: EA releases two new trailers for Need for Speed
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xbox One exclusive Quantum Break release date announced: April 5, 2016