CD Projekt Red has been taking some serious flak over the downgrade of graphics in The Witcher 3, but modder "MelekTaus" has released a new configuration tool that lets you change the graphical effects very easily, without having to do it in-game and having no idea what you're changing, or their affects to the graphics.
Hunter's Config can be downloaded right here, with support for SweetFX. In order to install it, you need to follow these steps:
- The ZIP included only one single file (W3HC-xxx.jar), just copy it into your Witcher 3-installation folder.
- Starting first time: it will make a backup of your config files.
- I added an 1-Click-Downloader for SweetFX (< 1 MB)
- Some tooltips are not 100% accurate but I've done my best
- >> NEXT STORY: Google updates Chromecast app for Android and iOS
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NASA discovers a new galaxy which is as bright as 300 trillion suns