We've seen G.SKILL and its 128GB DDR4 kit, but now Corsair has just announced the world's first available 128GB DDR4 unbuffered memory kits in its Vengeance LPX and Dominator Platinum Series lines.
The 128GB kits come in 8 x 16GB, and are designed for Intel's X99 series motherboards with XMP 2.0 support. Corsair's new 128GB DDR4 kits come in both 2666MHz and 2400MHz, with even higher speeds to "be announced soon". The Dominator Platinum Series 128GB DDR4 kit is "the most advanced memory kit available" with a "striking industrial design for good looks, patented DHX technology for cooler operation, and user-swappable colored "light pipes" for customizable LED lighting".
Corsair's Dominator Platinum Series RAM are the highest quality parts, as they are hand-screened ICs, and they undergo "rigorous performance testing", too. The second kit, Vengeance LPX Series 128GB DDR4 is designed for high-performance overclocking with each IC individually screened for its performance potential.
The two new 128GB DDR4 kits from Corsair are available from Corsair's website, and at retailers and e-tailers that stock Corsair products.
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- > NEXT STORY: US military testing new floating seaport that can be located offshore
- < PREVIOUS STORY: LG says it is still 'considering' making the new Nexus for Google