As it stands, we don't know who will be making the new Nexus, but according to Android Pit, LG has said that it is still considering making the new Nexus for Google.
With Google I/O just a couple of weeks away, I'd dare say that whichever company is making the new Nexus would know by now, as production would've been underway for weeks by now. Android Pit asked its source if LG was involved with the new sure-to-be Android M-powered Nexus, to which their source replied "it's under consideration at LG".
Android Pit reached out to Google for a comment on its partnership with LG and the new Nexus, but Google said it would "not comment on rumors or speculations". We should find out about the new Nexus in just a couple of weeks time at Google I/O 2015 which takes place May 28-29.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Activision hires Google ecommerce, transaction pro as new president
- Google Earth has now officially mapped 98% of the world's population
- Pixel 4 does not retain unlimited photo upload at original quality
- Google asks all US staff to work from home over coronavirus outbreak
- Law enforcement now has to pay Google for data scrapes on people
- > NEXT STORY: Corsair unveils world's first 128GB DDR4 unbuffered memory kits
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Analyst: World of Wacraft still okay, even after gamers drop out