Marvel and Disney Studios are keen to keep the 'Avengers' juggernaut going and remind moviegoers that the sequel to the 2013 box office smash is just a few months away, today releasing a brand new trailer brimming with explosive footage.
There's a lot riding on 'Age of Ultron' not only is is the second highest grossing film of all time, raking in $1.5B worldwide and with a huge estimated budget of $250 million and an advertising budget probably the same, but also has the future plans for the prosperity of multiple valuable properties and the whole Marvel brand in its care.
'Avengers: Age of Ultron' will be released on April 23rd 2015 in Australia and New Zealand and on the 1st of May in the USA.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Stan Lee played a pivotal role in the direction of Marvel's Avengers
- Oh snap! Avengers: Endgame is releasing on Disney+ ahead of schedule
- Is this a hint towards an Age of Mythology: Definitive Edition?
- Kevin Feige responds to Martin Scorsese's criticism on Marvel movies
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition rumored to launch mid-2020
- > NEXT STORY: G.SKILL DDR4 hits 4255MHz, sets a new world record for DDR4 OC
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple Watch Edition gold 42mm 32GB with no band will cost around $2499