Mid last year, it was announced that 'Godzilla' director Gareth Edwards would helm the next 'Star Wars' film; a stand alone entry to be released between this year's 'The Force Awakens' and the as yet untitled 'Episode VIII' in 2017.
According to JediNews, filming is set to begin next month at London's Pinewood studio, with sets already assembled. Whilst this might seem a tad early, remember that the film will be released next December, so this timeline seems sensible. If true, we can certainly expect a lot of news in the coming months.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles
- Jedi: Fallen Order is now the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever
- > NEXT STORY: Seagate release their wireless storage devices for $130
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Lenovo slim down and speed up their Thinkpad range thanks to Broadwell