It wasn't long ago that NVIDIA used its GAME24 event to officially unveil its new second-generation Maxwell-based GPUs, the GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 970, but also celebrated PC gaming for 24 hours across the world.
NVIDIA had over 1.3 million gamers from over 120 countries jump into the live stream for the various streams NVIDIA had going, from a 24-hour modding competition, to the Maxwell launch itself, to a DotA 2 tournament, and more. 1.3 million gamers tuning in over 24 hours show that NVIDIA pulled something popular here, so it'll be interesting to see another event in the near future from the company.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA delays GTC announcement of Ampere GPU over COVID-19 coronavirus
- NVIDIA morphs GTC 2020 into a digital event over coronavirus
- Pokemon Sword and Shield sold 16 million copies in one month
- Apple postpones March event over coronavirus outbreak
- > NEXT STORY: US setting aside some nuclear weapons to combat asteroids
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Netflix secures the next Adam Sandler movies as an exclusive