Access Right Management
Once you have your array configured you need to assign users and security. The NAS automatically assigns an Administrator account. The Domain Security page gives you three options and from here you can start to build your security scheme.
With a small number of users you can add the users right in the NAS. If you need to add several users at once you can import the data as well.
Adding new folders to share with your team is very easy. QNAP puts the Shared Folders area in with the right management area in the software.
You can also share ISO Folders now in the software.
Quotas can be assigned on a per user or blanket bases for all users.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Getting Connected - the Log in Process]
- Page 4 [System Administration]
- Page 5 [Disk Management]
- Page 6 [Access Right Management]
- Page 7 [Network Services]
- Page 8 [Application Server Functions]
- Page 9 [Backup and External Device]
- Page 10 [MyCloudNAS and System Status]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card