Sure to be a big hit when it drops, Assassin's Creed III will have a few flavors to choose from, with all three bursting at the seams with content, and goodies. First up we have:
The Freedom Edition:
- Assassin's Creed III retail game
- A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor
- A steel book case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross
- George Washington's notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution
- One exclusive Lithograph
- Two in-game Single Player Missions: - Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor's mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd's fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel. - Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favour. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac's War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.
- One in-game Multiplayer Package: - The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of "The Jester".