Today we take a look at our first MSI X570 motherboard, the X570 ACE. The new MEG X570 ACE is designed not to be a mid to high-end motherboard with features that are in line with motherboards like the Crosshair VIII Hero and the X570 Aorus Master, so competition is quite fierce in that regard in this segment. The new motherboard has many of the same features as many of the other high-end motherboards, so let's see what it has to offer.
The MEG X570 ACE features three PCI-E 4.0 M.2 slots, 2.4Gbps WIFI controller, 2.5G LAN, an Intel Gbit NIC, tons of 10Gb/s USB, and high-end audio.
The MEG X570 ACE costs around $370
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG X570 ACE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG X570 ACE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]