MSI's UEFI for the MEG X399 CREATION is pretty much just like any other MSI UEFI from the past few years, but with the added AMD menus as well. Overclocking settings are all there, and we even find a board explorer. Fan control is present in the form of a GUI, and MSI has upgraded it so that you can choose between all of the temperature sources.
MSI's software suite includes APP Manager, Live Update 6, Command Center, Gaming APP, Smart Tool, Mystic Lights 3, Nahimic 3, X Boost, and Super Charger.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Anthem's new stronghold comes tomorrow in latest update
- Prediction: new PS5 streaming service to blend games & film
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- OP Gaming Rangers Win The Faceit Global Summit: PUBG Classic
- Tigertron Releases Jupiter & Mars on Earth Day
- Zombotron has Landed in Stores!
- Header Bidding Manager platform breaking updates. April'19 release
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch