MSI's UEFI for the MEG X399 CREATION is pretty much just like any other MSI UEFI from the past few years, but with the added AMD menus as well. Overclocking settings are all there, and we even find a board explorer. Fan control is present in the form of a GUI, and MSI has upgraded it so that you can choose between all of the temperature sources.
MSI's software suite includes APP Manager, Live Update 6, Command Center, Gaming APP, Smart Tool, Mystic Lights 3, Nahimic 3, X Boost, and Super Charger.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG X399 CREATION Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG X399 CREATION Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG X399 CREATION Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]