Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
The left side of the G603 shows the play of the gray upper section against the black below, and both have a matte finish. There are a pair of large shiny buttons on this side of the mouse backed by pad-style switches, which require firm pressure to actuate, with a crisp click report coming from inside when pressed.
Looking at the G603 from the back, we see a slight slope to the right of the top, and the Logitech G logo is placed high up on the mouse. The gray section of the mouse is wide here, and it blends well into the sides, and even at the bottom where the mouse angles inward.
The right side of the mouse offers no buttons, but the lower black section is concave. When it comes to needing to lift the G603, the shape on this side as well as the opposing side makes it easy to do with a fair amount of friction while still being smooth to the touch.
The next group of F-keys moves from multimedia and delivers some quick-launch buttons for things one might use every day. The F9 key will open your default email handler, and the F10 will open your default browser. As for F11, it opens your file explorer, and the F12 is used to open the calculator built into Windows.
The pair of main buttons are gray to match the rest of the center section of the G603, but are set well apart with the gap between them for the scroll wheel. The lower section of the body angles inward towards the bottom, and the right side of the mouse is shorter than the left.
In the black section separating the main buttons, there is a rounded side scroll wheel that is fully coated with rubber and has ledges to grip the finger. The wheel is not as heavily segmented as other Logitech mice, nor does it have a free-wheel option. The button is to select DPI and when doing so the LED changes color for a visual reference. With the software installed, you will get an OSD of current DPI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G603]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)