ATI has now started to mass ship its Xpress 3200 Crossfire chipsets and it has picked up quite a following for the Crossfire crowd, mostly because of its dual PCI Express x16 interfaces for graphics cards. Whatever it is, it's clear that the battle between ATI and nVidia is heating up even more. ATI has one major advantage over nVidia and that is ATI has given support to Intel with the 975X chipset to support Crossfire. Though Intel only offers twin PCI-E x8 ports, we can expect to see this change with the next chipset revision - 985X will most likely give the Crossfire platform another dual PCI-E x16 partner.
ASUS is the motherboard manufacturer to watch these days. Beginning as a desktop and workstation only manufacturer, ASUS has pulled all the stops to become the most well known and most trusted motherboard platform on the market.
ASUS has put out more motherboards than any other company out there, with support for every chipset that comes on the market of value, including ones like SiS and ULi. ASUS can be a truly valuable partner.
ASUS has now adopted the latest Crossfire chipset, the Xpress 3200 onto its new high-end Crossfire platform, known as the A8R32-MVP. ASUS has clams that this is the ultimate in Crossfire boards. Will these big, bold claims hold true?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series