While we have been a bit behind at the labs the last couple of weeks, its still doesn't mean we aren't into our work head deep. The battle between ATI and nVidia for dominance of the 3D arena has never been stronger, and with multi card systems now becoming the norm, the competition has never looked better.
nVidia have been the first to pioneer the latest technologies with SLI and Dual PCI Express x16 based chipsets for their setups, but ATI has been close behind with Crossfire graphics cards and Xpress Crossfire supporting chipsets.
Just before CeBIT in Germany launched, ATI introduced its newest member to the Xpress chipset family, the 3200 series. This latest series adds some much needed features that were lacking in the first Xpress implementations, especially if they want to keep up with nVidia in the 3D battle.
Today we are taking a look at the first of the Xpress 3200 boards to cross our labs at TweakTown, the Sapphire PC-A9RD580 motherboard. How will it stack up compared to its rival, the nVidia nForce 4 SLI x16 chipset based motherboard from MSI?
Let's have a look and see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit