DFI has been one of the biggest names in motherboards for nearly two years now. Started as a break away company doing OEM products, DFI acquired some very smart engineers from ABIT and various other hardware vendors and then put them together to start up the DFI brand, in the hardcore arena. Since then, DFI has had some of the best motherboards on the market aimed at the hardcore overclockers and the case mod enthusiast - and their LANParty series of boards has grown to now include a new member.
DFI is an "equal opportunity" motherboard maker, using chipsets that suit their products - if it's good and can serve a purpose, DFI will use it and it seems they have found a use for the ATI's latest Crossfire chipset, the Radeon Xpress 3200.
Today we are going to take a look at the UT CFX3200-DR from DFI and compare it to the ASUS A8R32-MVP and the Sapphire Pure motherboard, which also are based on this very same chipset and compare just how well this board stacks up.
DFI told us to expect very good things from their latest motherboards, so let's continue on and see if they can deliver on those promises.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box - Inside and Out]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM