Here we have GIGABYTE's revamped UEFI, and while most of the renovations are aesthetic, we do find a few handy features. For starters, when you exit the UEFI you will get a list of things you changed, a new favorites menu has been added, the Easy Mode has been revamped, and when you hover over a setting, it will automatically tell you what the setting does. The Classic mode is where you should do all your overclocking, and if you are familiar with GIGABYTE's layout, you will be just fine. Fan control is present in the form of a GUI.
I wanted to discuss one piece of software, USB TurboCharger, which integrated the ability for your front USB 3.0 internal header to support both the latest in Android and Apple quick charge. It supports Quick Charge for both Android and Apple, but with Android, it's up to 18W QC 3.0, and it supports Apple Fast Charge. You also get the rest of GIGABYTE's application suite that you can access through the APP Center.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]