Today we take at our first GIGABYTE Z390 motherboard. GIGABYTE has pulled out all the stops for its new line of motherboards, and they went as far as changing the names of their products.
The Z390 Aorus Master is the equivalent of their Z370 Aorus Gaming 7, which was their top Z390 motherboard. Everything from the VRMs to the audio and even the copper in the PCB has been changed, so let's see what this new motherboard has in store for us.
The Z390 Aorus Master features three M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Aorus Master costs $289.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Aorus Master Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]