Today we launch our first review of an ASRock B450 chipset motherboard, our first one. The new motherboard offers all the latest features of the B450 chipset, and it adds a few extra.
It's designed to be more of an HTPC capable mini-ITX motherboard, and we know this because of the presence of an HDMI 2.0 chip, WIFI, and LAN. Let's take a look at the new motherboard!
The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac features one M.2 slot, WIFI, Intel LAN, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac costs $127.12
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]