Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB shows off the Creative CA0132 Core3Di controller, some audio capacitors, and what seems to be some sense amplifiers.
We find two Killer E2500 NICs. The rear USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM3142 controller and an ASM1543 type-C switch and control chip.
The internal type-C internal header is controlled by the ASMedia ASM3142, and we find Pericom PI3EQX re-drivers that should improve the signal through the header. The MegaChips MCDP2800BC is used as the HDMI 2.0 chip.
The Fintek F71889AD SuperIO is used on the motherboard for fan control and monitoring. We find a Sonix 8F27E54J microcontroller, and it's used to control the RGB LED headers.
An NXP level shifter provides the rear IO panel with an HDMI port. ASMedia ASM1480 provides The IDT 6V41630D clock generator is used to improve signaling. We find many Texas Instruments quick switches to move x8 between the first two x16 slots. An ASMedia ASM1184e is used as a PCI-E hub and expand one PCI-E 3.0 port into many PCI-E 2.0 ports.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Classified K Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced