Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB shows off the Creative CA0132 Core3Di controller, some audio capacitors, and what seems to be some sense amplifiers.
We find two Killer E2500 NICs. The rear USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM3142 controller and an ASM1543 type-C switch and control chip.
The internal type-C internal header is controlled by the ASMedia ASM3142, and we find Pericom PI3EQX re-drivers that should improve the signal through the header. The MegaChips MCDP2800BC is used as the HDMI 2.0 chip.
The Fintek F71889AD SuperIO is used on the motherboard for fan control and monitoring. We find a Sonix 8F27E54J microcontroller, and it's used to control the RGB LED headers.
An NXP level shifter provides the rear IO panel with an HDMI port. ASMedia ASM1480 provides The IDT 6V41630D clock generator is used to improve signaling. We find many Texas Instruments quick switches to move x8 between the first two x16 slots. An ASMedia ASM1184e is used as a PCI-E hub and expand one PCI-E 3.0 port into many PCI-E 2.0 ports.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Classified K Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]