Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued
The audio section of the PCB shows off the Creative CA0132 Core3Di controller, some audio capacitors, and what seems to be some sense amplifiers.
We find two Killer E2500 NICs. The rear USB 3.1 comes from an ASMedia ASM3142 controller and an ASM1543 type-C switch and control chip.
The internal type-C internal header is controlled by the ASMedia ASM3142, and we find Pericom PI3EQX re-drivers that should improve the signal through the header. The MegaChips MCDP2800BC is used as the HDMI 2.0 chip.
The Fintek F71889AD SuperIO is used on the motherboard for fan control and monitoring. We find a Sonix 8F27E54J microcontroller, and it's used to control the RGB LED headers.
An NXP level shifter provides the rear IO panel with an HDMI port. ASMedia ASM1480 provides The IDT 6V41630D clock generator is used to improve signaling. We find many Texas Instruments quick switches to move x8 between the first two x16 slots. An ASMedia ASM1184e is used as a PCI-E hub and expand one PCI-E 3.0 port into many PCI-E 2.0 ports.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Classified K Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- Platinum Games addresses Bayonetta 3 development progress
- Nintendo Switch NES Emulator successfully hacked, new games?
- AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance