Today we take a look at EVGA's Z370 Classified K, one of a few SKUs that EVGA has launched. While the Z370 chipset has been out for a while, many people are still looking for motherboards to pair with their K-SKU 8th generation processors, and there is a lot of competition at the high-end.
Many people pair their K-SKU CPU with a high-end motherboard because they tend to have better VRMs that facilitate better overclocks. Let's see what EVGA has to offer.
The Z370 Classified K offers two M.2 slots (although one is occupied), WIFI M.2 slot, two Killer NICs, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it supports SLI.
The Z370 Classified K is $235.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Classified K Overview]
- Page 3 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [EVGA Z370 Classified K Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]