Packaging and Overview
The box for the Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP has a basic box with a lot about its included Optane module.
The accessory package includes four SATA6Gb/s cables, WIFI Antenna, IO shield, G-Connector, case badge, manual, and driver DVD.
The Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP has six fan headers; all of them are PWM/DC mode headers. The one header circled in blue is a pump header that runs full speed by default, while the rest of the headers run off a standard cooling curve you can change in the UEFI or through Windows.
The motherboard has an interesting black and white color theme with hints of red. GIGABYTE also heavily branded the M.2 heat sink with Optane. The board has crazy RGB aesthetics and has a nice side overlay near the 24-pin connector. The back of the motherboard is pretty bare.
The rear IO panel features PS/2 keyboard and mouse, four USB 3.0 ports (yellow feature DAC-UP 2), USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, HDMI, Gbit LAN, and 7.1 audio outputs.
The PCI-E layout is simple; the first two large reinforced x16 slots operate at x16/x0 or x8/x8. The bottom x16 slot is x4 PCI-E 3.0 electrical and there are two x1 PCI-E slots routed to the CPU. The last slot shares bandwidth the PCI-E x1 slots. The top M.2 slot is occupied with an Optane module.
The second M.2 slot supports x4 PCI-E 3.0 and SATA based M.2 drives. Four of the six SATA6Gb/s ports are right-angled.
The remaining two SATA6Gb/s ports are angled straight up and are located to the left of the boot LEDs. We get a USB 3.0 type-A internal header and a type-C internal header. There is also a Thunderbolt 3 GPIO header.
At the top right and bottom left corners of the motherboard, we find two RGBW headers and two digital RGB (addressable) with a jumper to change the digital header's voltage between 5v and 12v.
Near the TPM header, we find two USB 2.0 internal headers. The heat sinks for the VRMs are screwed into the motherboard, and pressure is excellent.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- The PC game store wars begin
- G-Technology GDrive Pro SSD 3.84TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- AM1H-ITX will not turn on what do I do next?
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire