Today we take a look at GIGABYTE's Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP, a more affordable, a basic refresh motherboard that comes packaged with Optane storage. Intel has been trying hard to get people to utilize Optane as a large cache for a slower drive when it comes to bridging the gap between modern NVMe drives and traditional hard drives.
So, when you see a product with the 8th Gen + on the logo, you can bet Optane is involved, and in this case, a 32GB unit is already pre-installed in the top M.2 slot. The new motherboard has been slightly revamped to better support Intel's 8th Generation product line, so let's see what it has to offer.
The Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP offers two M.2 slots (although one is occupied), WIFI, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it supports SLI.
The Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP isn't for sale just yet but will cost around $200 with the Optane module.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Circuit Analysis]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]