The B450 Aorus Pro WIFI shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed.
We see the VRM here is in an interesting configuration. The PWM controller, the Intersil ISL95712, is in 4+3 phase mode and features two integrated drivers for the main 4 phase rail and one on the 3 phase rail. Three Intersil ISL6625A drivers finish off the control segment of the VRM, and output to two low-side MOSFETs and one high-side MOSFET for the main CPU phases and one low-side and one high-side MOSFET for the SoC portion of the VRM.
However, GIGABYTE went and added a second inductor per each phase, so while the VRM looks like an 8+3 phase VRM; it is more like an enhanced 4+3 phase VRM. Doubling the inductor count increases current capability and decreases thermals of the VRM. MOSFETs are the ON Semiconductor NTMFS4C06N as the low-side MOSFET and NTMFS4C10N as the high-side MOSFET.
The memory VRM is a single phase VRM controlled by a Richtek RT8120D single-phase PWM controller with an integrated driver, and there are two low-side MOSFETs and one high-side MOSFET.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI (AMD B450) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI (AMD B450) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new MEG 390 GODLIKE motherboard leaked, looks awesome
- Death Stranding's bizarre new trailer is darkly enchanting
- Square Enix to double down on service games
- Nintendo 64 Classic Edition likely on the way
- Anthem's early play trials are paygated
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games