Today we launch our first review of a GIGABYTE B450 chipset motherboard. You might have noticed that GIGABYTE's naming scheme has shifted more towards words rather than numbers. It is a new way to help differentiate these new motherboards from the older ones.
The new motherboards support newer boost features, and that is their main improvement over their B350 counterparts. The B450 Aous Pro WIFI is targeted towards budget users who want more bang for their buck but don't want to give up looks and features.
The B450 Aorus Pro WIFI features dual M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The B450 Aorus Pro WIFI costs $119.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE B450 Aorus Pro WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]