One of the major uses of mini-ITX motherboards is as the backbone of a home theater PC, and there are many typical mini-ITX features we see across brands, such as dual HDMI outputs on mini-ITX motherboards. Today we take a look at an H370 mini-ITX motherboard, which is very similar to its Z370 counterpart, but not in price. It's about 15% cheaper and has many of the same features. Let's see what it has to offer.
The H370N WIFI features two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, HDMI 2.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The price of the H370N WIFI is $127.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370N WIFI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE H370N WIFI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]