Our second X470 review is of ASUS's Crosshair VII Hero, and it's one loaded motherboard. At the original Ryzen launch ASUS also launched a Crosshair motherboard, which is part of their top tier ROG brand for AMD. ASUS typically has provided excellent support for AMD systems, and today we look at their best and brightest star, the Crosshair VII Hero.
The Crosshair VII Hero features dual M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Crosshair VII Hero costs $279.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Rog Crosshair VII Hero WiFi retails for £385.41 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VII Hero Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]