Our second X470 review is of ASUS's Crosshair VII Hero, and it's one loaded motherboard. At the original Ryzen launch ASUS also launched a Crosshair motherboard, which is part of their top tier ROG brand for AMD. ASUS typically has provided excellent support for AMD systems, and today we look at their best and brightest star, the Crosshair VII Hero.
The Crosshair VII Hero features dual M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Crosshair VII Hero costs $279.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Crosshair VII Hero Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Crosshair VII Hero Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]