Today we are taking a look at another high-end H370 motherboard, and ASUS STRIX mini-ITX motherboard. It has dual NICs, but it also carries Intel's new 160Mhz WIFI controller that can go up to 1.73Gbps but also supports all types of Wireless AC. The motherboard features high-end aesthetics including heat sinks, integrated IO shield, and some nice backside LEDs. Let's take a look at what the Strix H370-I Gaming has to offer.
The STRIX H370-I GAMING features dual x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots (one supports SATA), dual Gbit LAN ports, Intel's new 1.7Gbps Wireless-AC, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The STRIX H370-I GAMING cost $136.99.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:31 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and STRIX H370-I GAMING Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]