The UEFI is similar to that of many other ASRock motherboards, but it obviously lacks anything like multiplier control. Just like other H370 motherboards I have looked at, it lacks any memory multiplier over 26.66x. The UEFI has two operating modes and full fan control in the form of a GUI and a manual input menu. Overall the UEFI for pretty quick and solid, not like most first releases.
As a pre-release product, we weren't able to download the latest software, but we assume they will offer APP Shop and A-Tuning for fan control.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370M-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]