Today we look at our first H370 motherboard, and the new H and B 300-series chipsets from Intel are a bit different than their Z370 counterparts. For starters they are Cannon Lake chipsets, so they are of a new design rather than based on an older one. They offer integrated USB 3.1, four on H370 boards and four on B360 motherboards.
They also offer built-in support for Intel's integrated Wi-Fi, which offers up to 1734Mbps on wireless-AC 2x2 on the 160MHz band. While routers with the band enabled aren't common right now, they will be in the future. The next thing these chipsets have are improved audio DSP, and we are seeing some vendors market improvements over the typical ALC1220, and we assume some of that is due to the DSP in the PCH getting an upgrade.
The B and H series boards also have less IO than their Z counterparts, but they should be considerably less expensive. The big kicker here is that H and B series motherboards cannot overclock K-SKU CPUs, but that's what makes them a fine option for non-K CPUs such as the i5-8400. Let's take a look at the new H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI.
The H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI features two M.2 slots, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
We do not currently know the list price of the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit