Today we look at our first H370 motherboard, and the new H and B 300-series chipsets from Intel are a bit different than their Z370 counterparts. For starters they are Cannon Lake chipsets, so they are of a new design rather than based on an older one. They offer integrated USB 3.1, four on H370 boards and four on B360 motherboards.
They also offer built-in support for Intel's integrated Wi-Fi, which offers up to 1734Mbps on wireless-AC 2x2 on the 160MHz band. While routers with the band enabled aren't common right now, they will be in the future. The next thing these chipsets have are improved audio DSP, and we are seeing some vendors market improvements over the typical ALC1220, and we assume some of that is due to the DSP in the PCH getting an upgrade.
The B and H series boards also have less IO than their Z counterparts, but they should be considerably less expensive. The big kicker here is that H and B series motherboards cannot overclock K-SKU CPUs, but that's what makes them a fine option for non-K CPUs such as the i5-8400. Let's take a look at the new H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WIFI.
The H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI features two M.2 slots, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
We do not currently know the list price of the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games