Packaging and Overview
The box for the Z370 HD3P uses GIGABYTE's new Ultra Durable brand art. Packaging is simple.
The accessory package includes two SATA6Gb/s cables, IO shield, G-Connector, case badge, manual, and driver DVD.
The Z370 HD3P has four fan headers, which isn't the least we have seen on a Z370 motherboard. All headers are hybrid PWM/DC mode headers, and should all offer up to 1A of current. The fans can be controlled through the UEFI or Windows.
The motherboard uses a pretty common black/gray color theme, which has become much more popular in the past year or two since many users want a motherboard that just fades into the blackness of their case. The back of the motherboard is bare of any components, which is great for handling.
The rear IO panel features PS/2 keyboard and mouse, two USB 2.0 ports, VGA (D-Sub), DVI, HDMI, USB 3.1 type-A, USB 3.1 type-C, four USB 3.0 ports, 1Gbit LAN, and 7.1 audio ports.
The PCI-E layout is simple enough, the top x16 slot with the metal shielding is connected directly to the CPU. All other PCI-E slots are routed to the PCH, so SLI is not possible. All x1 slots are routed to the PCH, and the x4 slot (looks like x16) is routed to the PCH as well but shares all bandwidth with the M.2 slot right below it. You also get six SATA6Gb/s ports that are connected to the PCH.
We also find two M.2 slots routed x4 PCI-E 3.0. The top M.2 slot supports both PCI-E and SATA drives, but only the bottom one supports SATA based drives.
There are two USB 3.0 internal headers on the motherboard. One is your typical type-A connector, but the other is a type-C internal header. In the lower right corner of the motherboard, we find four boot LEDs, front panel headers, and two USB 2.0 internal headers.
We also have a COM header, an LPT header, and an RGB LED header. The motherboard has heat sinks cooling down all CPU VCore and iGPU phases, and it uses a push pin system to secure the heat sinks to the motherboard, and they seem to be doing a good job.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 HD3P Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023