While many Z370 motherboards are high-end, there are still many entry-level Z370 motherboards, and today we will take a look at one from GIGABYTE. The Z370 HD3P supports all 8th generation Intel CPUs, and it carries many features that are targeting power users who might not only want a gaming-centric motherboard. The Z370 HD3P is an affordable motherboard that looks to hit the nail on many heads, so let's take a look at what it has to offer.
The Z370 HD3P offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, CrossFireX, COM, LPT, and it even has a PCI slot.
The Z370 HD3P costs $139.99
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 HD3P Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]