Its been a minute since we took a look at solutions from Amped Wireless, the last I believe was the Ally Mesh platform. With that said, we switch back to single node solutions with the Amped Wireless Titan in-house today.
The Titan lives just under the flagship Athena R2 in the Amped Wireless portfolio. This solution offers 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band making it an AC1900 class platform. Features include a 14-amplifier design providing 800mW of power through four high gain antennas while smart security features offer controls allowing you to set days and times networks are available or the ability to block specific devices from the network. Adding to this Amped has included beamforming technology and bandwidth optimization controls for a smooth user experience.
Diving into the hardware specifications, we go over a few details mentioned above including the platform capabilities at 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz. The platform is powered by a 1GHz Dual-core processor paired with 128M of DDR3 and the 14 amplifiers feature a breakdown of 3 per band and 8 shared low noise amplifiers with power adjustment from 15 to 100%. The four high gain antennas offer 5dbi and are detachable via SMA connections and on the wired side, we have four-gigabit ethernet ports, one-gigabit modem port and 2 USB ports for storage.
MSRP of the Amped Wireless Titan comes in at $179.99 with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms