ASRock's Z370 UEFI has built-in OC profiles for automatic overclocking, but I prefer manual overclocking, and the auto rules are quite good within the ASRock UEFI. The UEFI has two operating modes, an Easy Mode and an Advanced Mode for more experienced users.
Fan control is present in the form of a GUI with a graph and a manual input menu. RGB LED support is also present, but basic. You have a lot of control over pretty much every overclocking setting you might need.
ASRock includes APP Shop, F-Stream, Restart to UEFI, Sound Blaster Cinema 3, and RGB LED as included software applications.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia revives the 8110, the one Neo used in The Matrix
- Galaxy S9/S9+ revealed, launches March 16 and starts at $720
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit