ASRock's Z370 UEFI has built-in OC profiles for automatic overclocking, but I prefer manual overclocking, and the auto rules are quite good within the ASRock UEFI. The UEFI has two operating modes, an Easy Mode and an Advanced Mode for more experienced users.
Fan control is present in the form of a GUI with a graph and a manual input menu. RGB LED support is also present, but basic. You have a lot of control over pretty much every overclocking setting you might need.
ASRock includes APP Shop, F-Stream, Restart to UEFI, Sound Blaster Cinema 3, and RGB LED as included software applications.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Professional Gaming i7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games