Scythe puts the Fuma Rev.B CPU cooler into a matte black box. The Scythe name and logo are at the top of the front panel, the bulk of the panel is used for an image of the cooler, while the bottom is used to show compatibility, ad a ninja to the right of the product name.
Moving to the side of the box, we find the name of the cooler at the top, followed by key features. These include the use of HPMS II mounting, the twin tower design with six heat pipes, the inclusion of two Slipstream fans, the high compatibility, and that the Fuma Rev.B can have a third fan mounted to it.
The back of the packaging starts with company information, including the support address, should there be an issue. The blue section covers the terms of the warranty, while the bottom offers safety and cautionary statements.
The last of the panels offer a set of four renderings of the Fuma Rev.B. The two at the left are there to show the 137mm width of the tower, while the second pair addressed other measurements, including those of the fans. Below the blue line is the specifications chart, where much of what we discussed is shown in nine languages.
Scythe has folded a section of cardboard that the bottom of the cooler is set into so that it will stay in place. The fans are found on either side of the tower, with cardboard separating the three items. On top of the stack is where the hardware is, and there is a finger hole in the hardware box to make it easier to remove from the packaging.
Since the Fuma Rev.B has polished top fins on each stack, they also took the time to protect them while in transit, and they also keep fingerprints at bay during installation. The blue film can be lifted from one of the edges, and peeled entirely off these fins, delivering a clean, high-end appearance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Scythe Fuma Rev.B CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit