The Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac hides the goods under the heat sink.
The VRM on this motherboard uses Intersil's new digital PWM, the ISL69128, and new Smart Power Stages, the ISL99227. The VRM is in a 5+2 phase configuration for the CPU VCore and iGPU. The CPU VRM is in an 8+2 phase configuration for the CPU core and iGPU. The power stages are rated for 60A, as are the inductors, and the capacitors are rated 12K.
The new PWM controller supports up to 7 phases in two rails, and the power stages report back stats to the digital PWM. Some Maxim Semiconductor PWMs are used to supply more minor rails such as VCCSA and VCCIO.
The memory VRM consists of a Fairchild Semiconductor FDPC5030SG dual N-channel MOSFET, which is similar to the 15A/25A NexFETs. It's controlled by a Richtek RT8231, which is a complete DDR4 memory power supply controller. It controls main DDR voltage, DDR VPP, and VTT.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit