Physical Overview Continued
We get a fingerprint reader under the arrow keys. In the battery bay, we find the SIM card slot for the LTE modem.
Did I mention that the keyboard is spill resistant? If you spill liquid on the keyboard, it will drain through the little hole on the backside of the notebook.
A docking connection is also present and will work with Lenovo's custom docks. The ExpressCard 34mm slot has a protective dust blocker in place.
The display can rotate an entire 180 degrees. The notebook is also designed to be easily upgraded, removing a few screws and pulled the cover off the back of the notebook reveals easy access to storage and RAM.
Our notebook has 16GB of DDR4, but the two top slots facing us are not occupied, they just have black stickers on them. Our 512GB M.2 drive can be accompanied by a second M.2 drive and a 2.5" SATA drive. The CMOS battery is also easily accessible.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo ThinkPad P51 (Kaby Lake) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Lenovo ThinkPad P51 (Kaby Lake) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Remedy's Northlight engine being optimized for multiplayer
- Remedy making new game outside of P7
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit