We have looked at a few of Lenovo's workstation-type notebooks and PCs, and today we are looking at a ThinkPad designed to be more of a mobile workstation hybrid notebook. Under the ThinkPad brand, the P51 can be configured in multiple ways.
You can get it with a consumer Core i7 CPU or an E3 Xeon, with up to an NVIDIA Quadro M1200 4GB GPU, mobile broadband, and even 64GB of memory.
Let's take a look at one very equipped notebook; the ThinkPad P51.
The ThinkPad P51 we used came with an Intel Xeon E3-1505v6 CPU (4C8T up to 4GHz, 45W TDP), a 15.6" 1080P 10-point multi-touch IPS display, an NVIDIA Quadro M2200 GPU, 16GB of DDR4, and a 512GB M.2 SSD.
Our unit also came with a 6-Cell 90WHr battery, Thunderbolt 3, a Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A wireless modem, and X-Rite Pantone color calibration. The notebook is 14.86"x9.93"x0.96-1.02" (LxWxH) and weighs 5.6lbs (2.5Kg).
The ThinkPad P51 starts at $1,340, but our version is closer to $2,300.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Lenovo ThinkPad P51 (Kaby Lake) Laptop retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Lenovo ThinkPad P51 (Kaby Lake) Laptop retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Blizzard North's Diablo III would've looked like Diablo II
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit