Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
At the top of the front of the box, we see the ROCCAT Kone Pure name, and to the right is a mention of core performance, and it is an RGB gaming mouse. The large image of the mouse in the center appears to be in some sort of an arena, while at the lower left of it, there is a mention of the Owl-Eye sensor and its capabilities.
The angled section of the right side of the box has the ROCCAT name and logo delivered in shiny letters, where the bulk of the panel has a matte finish. Along the edge, we see the name and type of product it is on the left, and to the right is the web address for ROCCAT.
Around back, the top section is used to show the mouse, its RGB capability, all the while pointing out five features and its reduced weight. In the black section of the panel, nine features are listed and explained, while the bottom offers them again, but in various languages beyond the English above.
The last of the panels is bright from top to bottom and offers information on the ergonomic design, the ROCCAT Owl-Eye sensor, and the ROCCAT SWARM software.
Inside of the box, we removed the mouse and inner packaging to show you what we found. As usual, we get an oversized plastic inner packaging. This protects the mouse from being crushed, and designed in two layers; the clear layer holds the mouse in place, so it cannot flop around and damage the finishes.
Under the plastic inner packaging, you will find a clear plastic sealed envelope containing the literature. There you will find the quick-installation guide, which not only shows how to connect the mouse and where to get the software but also shows the mouse, points out features and shows what buttons do what. There is also an insert explaining that particular care should be taken with disposal as not to pollute landfills, and we also got a sheet of three stickers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [ROCCAT Kone Pure Owl-Eye Optical RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Kone Pure Owl-Eye]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ