Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse
The AL90 comes with an egg-shaped top, which fits well to medium sized hands for a palm grip, but large hand claw gamers will also appreciate this. The left side of the AL90 starts at the bottom with a section of black plastic that is polished and reflective. With a larger section above it which has a rubber coating applied. Six slots angle to the front which gives the thumb more grip when it isn't being used to press either of the two side buttons, also made of shiny plastic.
The shiny plastic at the bottom wraps around the entire mouse, and just above it is a large section of rubberized plastic for the heel of the mouse. The majority of this section is taken up with what appears to us, to be like lava breaking through rock, but could also be viewed as lightning or electricity arcing. Centered in the larger design is the bloody name and hand logo, all of which is backlit.
At first glance, the right side looks identical to the left, but just this time, there are no buttons. However, even while appearing similar, the shape of the slotted section of the mouse has a whole other shape to it, so that the AL90 conforms to a right hand, so lifting and movement are secure at all times.
Nearly the entire front of the AL90 is made of shiny black plastic, where the main concave buttons arc across the top of it. We can see that the bright red cable retainer is off center with the AL90's blunt shaped front end.
Looking down at the top of the AL90, we see many things to discuss. The plastic of the mouse is rubberized, but it also has textured pads applied to both of the main buttons, which ensures fingers do not slide around. The scroll wheel is between them, with a segmented feel, rubber center grip, and ability to glow when powered. We can also see the three profile buttons for "1," "n," and "3", which can be used at any time to swap through profiles, or like the rest can be remapped or reassigned via software.
At the other end of the cable, we see that Bloody has bound the 1.8 meters of cable with a strap of hook and loop material, which makes traveling with the AL90 that much easier. We do not find a Ferrite choke on the end of the red and black braided cable, but we do find a stylized connection, with a typical USB 2.0 connector on it, and the Bloody name is imprinted here to make identification in the rear I/O panel easier.
Under the AL90 we see a large product sticker, where the eye of the laser is centered in width but is closer to the front of the mouse in length. The AL90 is supported and glides upon the red X'Glide feet, and we also see a twist off cover between the two at the heel of the mouse.
If our scale is correct, the AL90, without any extra weights added, weighs only 95 grams without the cable included. If you remove the cover, the plastic weight holder will fall out of the mouse, and we find it to be keyed to install with orientation for the weights. Each of the metal weights in the holder is 2.6 grams, and all together we have 18 grams of weight to play with. Also, to keep the weights from knocking around inside of the plastic holder, each weight has an O-ring around it to keep vibrations and clicks at bay.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the AL90]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Mario Maker 2 pre-order comes with a sketching stylus
- Respawn's Titanfall dev team is separate from other projects
- Epic will stop exclusives if Valve gives 88% revenue split
- Nintendo won't reveal new Switch at E3 2019
- How Switch stacks up against other Nintendo hardware
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!