GIGABYTE doesn't have a very large fleet of X370 motherboards, and we already took a look at their X370 Gaming K5, which was one of the mid ranged high-performance X370 gaming motherboards. The X370 Gaming K7 is GIGABYTE's top of the line X370 motherboard and offers all the high-performing platform features many have come to expect from AMD's Ryzen platform, but also some enticing aesthetics.
GIGABYTE's X370-GAMING K7 is not only loaded, but it is also all black with only faint hints of white. It has RGB LEDs integrated throughout so that you can change the color of the motherboard to whatever you desire, and you also have the option of disabling all the lights so that the motherboard fades into the background. I have had many requests and honestly excitement around the X370 Gaming K7 review, so let's see what the motherboard has to offer.
The X370-Gaming K7 features 32Gb/s M.2, U.2, four USB 3.1 ports, one Killer NIC, one Intel NIC, upgraded audio, and full RGB LED header support.
The X370-Gaming K7 costs $199.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370-Gaming K7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!