GIGABYTE doesn't have a very large fleet of X370 motherboards, and we already took a look at their X370 Gaming K5, which was one of the mid ranged high-performance X370 gaming motherboards. The X370 Gaming K7 is GIGABYTE's top of the line X370 motherboard and offers all the high-performing platform features many have come to expect from AMD's Ryzen platform, but also some enticing aesthetics.
GIGABYTE's X370-GAMING K7 is not only loaded, but it is also all black with only faint hints of white. It has RGB LEDs integrated throughout so that you can change the color of the motherboard to whatever you desire, and you also have the option of disabling all the lights so that the motherboard fades into the background. I have had many requests and honestly excitement around the X370 Gaming K7 review, so let's see what the motherboard has to offer.
The X370-Gaming K7 features 32Gb/s M.2, U.2, four USB 3.1 ports, one Killer NIC, one Intel NIC, upgraded audio, and full RGB LED header support.
The X370-Gaming K7 costs $199.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370-Gaming K7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]