Benchmarks – Datacenter Workloads
Starting the workload testing, the 10TB Red starts just under 200 IOPS. At QD8 we see that performance double to 430 IOPS, and at QD32 we finish at 490 IOPS.
File Server started just under 200 IOPS and finished near 520 IOPS.
Email Server again starts around 225 IOPS at QD1 and finished at 440 IOPS QD32.
Web Server was near the 400 IOPS mark at QD8 and finished at 550 IOPS QD32.
Workstation started at 175 IOPS for the 10TB Red and finished near 520 IOPS similar to the database workload.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [WD Red 10TB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – IOMeter 4K Throughput and Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Datacenter Workloads]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks – RAID 0 Performance]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]