If there's one brand that everyone is itching for when it comes to a new graphics card release from NVIDIA, it would have to be ASUS. ASUS have been in the graphics card making business for over a decade now, making some of the most solid PC components in the industry.
ASUS has slowly built its Republic of Gamers brand into a massive fan favorite, similar to Razer fans in the PC peripherals business. ASUS ROG products are always stylish, high-performance, RGB LED-filled parts that gamers like to link up with other ROG branded devices. My cousin is one of those people. My cousin Pat was one of the people in my life that got me into PC gaming and my hardware obsession, and has built himself an ASUS ROG gaming system.
In his PC is the same ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti that I'm reviewing here today, alongside an ASUS ROG Strix motherboard and now he's even thinking of their 34-inch ROG 21:9 display. This is the kind of consumers ASUS has because they've made quality components that gamers know are solid, high performing products.
Enter the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC, another stellar custom GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards, made by ASUS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC - ROG To The Limit retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooler Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit