Once the software is downloaded and installed, we open it up and find this. At the top are three tabs to choose from for various aspects of control, but dealing with the Main Control now, we see there is a lot to play with. On the left side, you can reprogram all but button four with up to eighteen optional functions including Macros and disable them. At the bottom are five profiles to choose to adjust, making for a combination of thirty possible commands at any given time. On the right, we can see that we have the laser sensor installed, and can adjust bo5ththe X and Y axis in 100 Dpi increments, up to 8200 DPI. If the optical sensor were in the mouse, the controls are similar, but the level of DPI at maximum jumps to 11,000 DPI.
Using one of the five profiles along the bottom of the initial window you see, we clicked on the Lighting button found in each of them. This smaller window will open and allow you to customize the lighting for each of the five profiles. You can pick one of the seven presets under default colors. Or you can move to the right for custom colors. In the custom section, you may enter RGB codes or select a color from the bar displayed along the bottom. If you want to use the mode to allow all of the colors to cycle through while in use, click on the black area above the Lighting button and an infinity-like symbol will appear denoting that mode is active.
The performance tab at the top allows you to address many other facets of functionality. In this menu, one can adjust the report rate, scroll wheel speed, double click speed, and the amount of pointer acceleration on the left side. On the right, you may adjust the LOD, set a power saving mode, use angle snapping, adjust acceleration, and set how long it takes to go from the profile default LED color into the AFM ambient lighting where the colors will cycle through the RGB spectrum.
The last thing that this software brings to the table is a fully functional Macro menu. At the left, you can create, rename, import, export, and delete various Macros, and the record and stop button are under the window where the commands will appear. Below that, you can also ignore time delays or even insert a delay with adjustable timing. The right side of the menu is left to edit any Macro you may be working on. Here is where you can insert delays where needed and adjust them so that the timing is perfect and fully functional. This software also allows the addition of extra mouse events into a Macro, and if you get in over your head, you can delete the additions as well.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EpicGear Morpha X Modular Gaming Mouse retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [EpicGear Morpha X Modular Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Morpha X]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new game service is like Game Pass
- Sekiro mod engine paves the way for expansive mods
- Sean Murray gives rare talk on No Man's Sky's triumphs, woes
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced