The AB350 Gaming K4 shows us its goods.
The VRM is in an 8+3 phase configuration and uses the Intersil ISL95712 PWM, which offers 4+3 phases with two integrated drivers on the four phase rail and one on the three phase rail. ASRock adds two ISL6625A for the SOC and one more for the core to utilize all 4+3 phases. Then they double the number of power stage components on the CPU VRM to get six phases out of the three drivers. Sinopower SM4337 and SM4336 PowerPAKs are used in a one-high one-low configuration on the core side and two-low one high-configuration on the SOC side.
The memory VRM is controlled by an APW8720B single phase PWM with integrated driver and two sets of power stage components. It is enough for most memory overclocking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]