We have reviewed many X370 chipset motherboards, but today we are reviewing our first B350 chipset motherboard. The B350 chipset is much less expensive than the X370 chipset, and while it still retains a lot of the features of the X370 chipset, it is a bit cut down. For starters, there is no support for more than one PCI-E x16 slot connected to the CPU, so you can't do SLI.
It has two less PCI-E 2.0 ports from the chipset, four less USB 3.0 ports, and two less SATA6Gb/s ports. The good news is that the chipset supports overclocking and provides two USB 3.1 ports just like the X370 chipset. For many people, the B350 chipset might be better than the X370 because of the cost savings, so let's see how good of a B350 motherboard the AB350 Gaming K4 is.
The AB350 Gaming K4 features two M.2 slots (one 32Gb/s and one 20Gb/s), USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The AB350 Gaming K4 costs $104.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Asrock AB350 Gaming K4 retails for £98.43 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM