We have reviewed many X370 chipset motherboards, but today we are reviewing our first B350 chipset motherboard. The B350 chipset is much less expensive than the X370 chipset, and while it still retains a lot of the features of the X370 chipset, it is a bit cut down. For starters, there is no support for more than one PCI-E x16 slot connected to the CPU, so you can't do SLI.
It has two less PCI-E 2.0 ports from the chipset, four less USB 3.0 ports, and two less SATA6Gb/s ports. The good news is that the chipset supports overclocking and provides two USB 3.1 ports just like the X370 chipset. For many people, the B350 chipset might be better than the X370 because of the cost savings, so let's see how good of a B350 motherboard the AB350 Gaming K4 is.
The AB350 Gaming K4 features two M.2 slots (one 32Gb/s and one 20Gb/s), USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and RGB LED support.
The AB350 Gaming K4 costs $104.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]