The Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming looks nice without the heat sinks.
The VRM is in a 12+4 phase configuration. The IR35201 has 6+2 phases, and they are doubled to 12+4 through the use of eight IR3598 doubler/dual-driver chips. Each of the power phases uses a single Texas Instruments CSD87350Q5D high-performance NexFETs which are rated for 40A each. They integrated the high and low-side MOSFETs into a single package. Each inductor is 60A, and the capacitors are 12K.
The IR3598 doubler/dual-drivers are located on the back of the motherboard. The memory VRM is controlled by a UPI uP1674P outputs two PWM channels to drive two memory phases which use the same Texas Instruments CSD87350Q5D high-performance NexFETs as the CPU VRM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]